Monday, January 22, 2007

Its being a long time

Yeah, I know, its being a minute since I sat at my computer and wrote down my thoughts, what being happening, all that good stuff. What?? I've been busy and not much has happened! Lets see...I got put on the waiting list of my 3rd choice MBA program and my first choice said 'No'.
I am being drawn to this one guy that 'FITS' in so many ways, but in the critical ways, he doesn't. Not that that can't change, its just that, this guy is like my dream guy in a different package. Our chemistry transcends the 'lustful' 'infatuation' crushing' 'sexual' ordinary. I know this sounds terrible, but its as if the Devil planted this guy in front of me to make we weak, to test my desire to stand for my principles and compromise. But I can't back down. He says I'm too competitive, I say I love Jesus. I want to be someone whose actions speak louder than words who I live for, you know? I choose to believe that a life founded on grace, love and truth would be blessed!

Okay, after all that ranting, my weekend. It was great, I hung out with YO and my roommate threw a goodget together. I never knew the game of taboo could bring out my competive, quik thinking and laughing on the ground spirit. As in, why is that the rules have to be explained and then reexamined to a bunch of grown naija folks?? Buts its all good. The girls won, so the guys have to cook dinner this week. I was going to make some moi moi for the party, but that was not to be so. My roomie commandeered the kitchen and I was very nearly thrown out of my own Kitchen :).

Ah, well, I think that wraps it up for my weekend. if I think of anything else, I'll write

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont worry about it, God is in control