Tuesday, February 27, 2007

M.I.A_Part 1

I have been neglecting my blog. I have so much to write but its all stuck in my head. Hopefully, I will be able to put something up. All I can say though is that I'm lonely, disappointed, lonely, I'm missing HIM again, I am falling more in love with My Father in heaven, I am having very ugly thoughts about casterating soulless pigs who take away the innocence of the young, I want to meet Boorish Male but I have a funny feeling I would be disappointed(goes with how I'm feeling), the plans for my older siblings birthday is underway and I'm excited about that, I haven't being able to read other peoples' blog, so I don't know whats going on in blogville....all in all, I think if I don't snap out of this, I'm not going to be a happy camper.

1 comment:

Confused Naija Girl said...

why do you think you will be dissapointed!!???
i have the same feeling too though. You probably have an idealized view of him, which i think i might too